Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Moby GO baby carrier drool pads


Sew, I did a thing :)

I have been a fan of the Moby Bamboo wrap since I first used it on bubbles' first jaundice checkup on day 5. So when it came to picking a soft structured carrier for L to use, and seeing as the closing down sale at John Little meant 20% savings on Moby products, we went for it.

There probably will be a more comprehensive review on the carrier once we get more use out of it, for now, she is just slightly too small for it by a couple of inches. But in preparation for that, I decided to make my own drool pads!


Reversible too! I guess for when I use the carrier, I will make a more feminine pair with wider flare, or even ruffles, at the base. And maybe more ribbon tags to keep bubbles occupied.

Can't wait to get back to more crafty stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment